Handlebar mount for Garmin ZUMO 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 V 3.0 *lockable*
CLICK here for our GPS sets for this item.
Like all Touratech handlebar mounts, we make this high-quality Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 mount in Germany at our factory in the Black Forest.
Garmin Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 handlebar mount features:
- This Touratech handlebar mount has been developed specially for Garmin Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 devices.
- The motorbike cradle with power supply, which comes with the Zumo, is integrated into the mount.
- Laser-cut and CNC-shaped aluminium and stainless steel components for stability and precision.
- Holds and fixes the Garmin Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 in position while protecting the power supply pins.
- The handlebar mount stabilises and secures the Garmin Zumo even in the roughest riding situations.
- Touratech's tried-and-tested vibration damping protects the Garmin Zumo.
- Uses the unique new spring-mounted Touratech locking wings.
- Prevents the original Garmin motorbike cradle being opened accidentally or without your permission.
- It's quick and easy to insert the Garmin Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 into the mount and remove it again.
- The Touratech Garmin Zumo 340 / 345 / 350 / 390 / 395 handlebar mount is lockable.
- Clamp for 12 mm crossbars included.
- The handlebar mount can be used with our Touratech mounting adapters (available separately).
- Can be combined with the RAM ball mount system supplied with the Zumo.
Information about the illustrations
The GPS Garmin Zumo 340 and the Garmin motorbike cradle shown in the illustrations are not supplied with the Touratech mount.