*Works* long-distance foot pegs for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS from 2013/ R1200GS Adventure from 2014/ F850GS/ F850GS Adventure/ F750GS
The characteristic shape of the 52 mm wide and 4 mm thick stainless steel claw profile is kind to your boots and offers the perfect combination of grip and self-cleaning. The rounded edges prevent damage to the boot soles, the open design allows clay and stones in the tread to fall through the foot pegs, while the boot profile has a sure hold on the peg. The slender design and outward chamfering allow for better ground clearance, which is a great asset when riding along deep ruts compared to regular enduro foot pegs or standard products.
The Touratech Works foot pegs have been specially strengthened at the mounting point, making them significantly less susceptible to impacts. The Works products are an optical highlight as well. Blasted stainless steel with a special laser inscription makes this product really stand out, as well as giving a visual indication of its noble origins in extreme enduro sport.
- 52 mm wide and 4 mm thick stainless steel claw profile that is kind to your boots
- Perfect combination of grip and self-cleaning
- With a more slender design for better ground clearance
- Significantly less susceptible to impacts
- Strengthened mounting point
- With a blasted surface and laser inscription for a superior finish
- German ABE Type Approval
|Fungere||Ergonomi / komfort|
|Model||F 750 GS, F 850 GS, F 850 GS Adventure, R 1200 GS Adventure LC, R 1200 GS LC, R 1250 GS, R 1250 GS Adventure|
|Model år fra||2013|